Sensible and Proportionate Health and Safety Consultancy
Warwick Jones Ltd. is pleased to be able to complement our first rate training provision with a straightforward practical and realistic consultancy service.
Whether you need to create a Health and Safety management system from scratch, or audit an existing system to verify compliance, we can assist, guide and coach you along every step of the way.
We recognise that every company is different and has its own individual style and practices. When it comes to Health and Safety, we firmly believe in developing solutions that fit into and enhance the individual culture of your business, rather than impose a generic “one size fits all" approach.
Above all, for any solution to succeed it has to be simple, straight forward and workable.
All consultants at Warwick Jones Ltd. have applied for registration under the new HSE approved Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register, and are committed under the scheme to providing sensible and proportionate advice. The HSE define this as:
- Helping clients understand what health and safety law requires;
- Helping clients understand how the consultant can help them;
- Ensuring that clients understand how to raise any concerns relating to the advice that they have received;
- Exercising their professional judgement to decide what action must be taken in a particular situation. For example, an employer might be required to do what is reasonably practicable to ensure safety, and that will mean considering both the extent of the risk and the resources involved in averting the risk (whether in money, time or trouble); and
- Distinguishing between legal requirements and best practice (i.e. the ‘must do’ and the ‘could do’).
Source: Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register, Code of Conduct
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs, and the tailored solutions available.